Monday, August 13, 2007

Demos on heuristics and the Wisconsin Card Sorting Task

Here are a couple of links to check out on heuristics:

Availability heuristic demo

Decision making & heuristics

And here's a demo on the Wisconsin Card Sorting Task -- we didn't get to talk about this in class, but it's mentioned in the textbook (Ch. 14, pp. 438-439).


I just wanted to say that I had such a blast teaching to all of you this summer! It was great how you challenged us -- you were very involved and integral to the success of our class. I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did too! Thanks for making this class such a great experience :-)

1 comment:

aravind said...

I really thought that the task was cool. I didn't even know who most of the famous people were, but the ones that I knew were all men. The only woman I could remember was Eleanor Roosevelt.